Saturday, November 29, 2014

Searle sympathy and FMS 164

Our community is grieving over two recent deaths; a friend's father passed away and our bishop was killed by a drunk driver.  Today's card is for the bishop's wife.  I used this week's Freshly Made Sketches sketch challenge 164 to create my card.


I rotated my card.

Stamp Set: Art of Life and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic Grey, and Sahara Sand
Ink: Basic Grey and craft White
Accessories: 1-3/4"x7/8" oval punch, 1-3/8"x5/8" oval punch, 1/4" black grosgrain ribbon, and dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. I know the reason for the card is sorrowful but the card itself is elegant. It is a sophisticated colour palette. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very sorry for the losses your community has suffered. You have made a beautiful and touching card for your Bishop's wife. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a difficult card this must have been to make - but you have created a lovely tribute. It's soft and lovely, and just perfect for a sympathy card. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete