Wednesday, January 22, 2014

SCS Sketch Challenge 472

I'm a little late posting today.  I wanted to complete this week's Splitcoast sketch challenge.

Here's the sketch:


Here's my version:



Stamps: Bareback
Cardstock: Really Rust, Close to Cocoa, Shadow Sage, Very Vanilla and Outlaw dsp
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Big Shot, Circle Collections framelits, small star punch, sponge, dimensionals

The card was designed for some January birthdays.  These family members are in ranching so I went with a Western theme.  Most of the supplies are retired Stampin' Up.  The sketch show a ribbon with a bowtie, but I'm trying to keep the card mailable so I went with a flat ribbon and the small star punch out.  I used my fingernails to distress the edges of the circles and sponged them with the Close to Cocoa ink.

1 comment: