Monday, April 8, 2024

Zinnia Explosion Card

 

Today I'm featuring my fun fold card from retreat swap #2.  The Simply Zinnia bundle is a beautiful Spring set.  The designer series paper (dsp) is so gorgeous that I decided to showcase it as the star of my swap.  An explosion card provides more spaces to show off this dsp.  Unlike the 30 swaps I made for swap #1 (yesterday's card), I only made 20 cards for this swap.  It was still a lot of work.

I used several pieces of the dsp on inside of the card.  For the cover, I used the Zinnia 3D embossing folder and cut out one of the larger Zinnias from the dsp.
I finished off with gingham ribbon with some shiny sequins.

Stamp set: Simply Zinnia

Paper: Basic White, Lemon Lime Twist, Rich Razzleberry, Flowering Zinnias dsp

Ink: Memento Black, Mossy Meadow

Accessories: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine, Zinnia 3D Embossing Folder, Simply Zinnias dies, ¼” black & white gingham ribbon, Adhesive-backed shiny sequins





No comments:

Post a Comment