Friday, February 23, 2024

Watercolor Melon

 


The Watercolor Melon stamp set is one of the Sale-A-Bration free selections until February 29th.  I used the leaf image to create a layer that looks like designer paper.  The whole watermelon image was punched out from the Modern Label punch and the slices were fussy cut.  The greeting is from the Ice Cream Swirl stamp set (January - April 2024 mini catalog).  I used the black dots as seeds from the Classic Matte Dots.

This card was my winning entry for our team swap.  Also, I gave it to my niece, Tara, as her birthday card this week.

Stamp sets: Watercolor Melon and Ice Cream Swirl
Cardstock:    Garden Green, Melon Mambo, and Basic White    
Ink:            Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Memento Black
Accessories:    Modern Label punch, Classic Matte Dots



No comments:

Post a Comment