Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Happy New Year 2024





It's been a while since I've posted.  I'm pleased to say that I'm retired from corporate life.  I'm getting to enjoy my family and retirement.  I finally learned how to add a watermark to my cards using Canva.

Today's card is a celebration of 2024!  It's a simple and easy to make and mail card.  You know the USPS likes flatter cards for mailing.  I personally love to add bling, but the Post Office hates bulky envelopes.

One of my favorite techniques is heat embossing.  It adds a major WOW factor to any card.  The silver embossing powder pops against the Starry Sky cardstock.  I used the Light The Sky stamp set that is retiring today. See below for the card recipe.  Check back with me soon for more cards and information about Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set:    Light The Sky
Cardstock:  Basic White, Starry Sky, Silver Foil Specialty Pack
Ink:            VersaMark, Starry Sky
Additional: Silver embossing powder, heat tool


No comments:

Post a Comment