I am VERY Sad to share this news with you - The Blendabilities Product Line has been Discontinued. I know.. I think we all need a moment to take that in.
- The Blendabilities markers have been experiencing defect issues, namely that many of the markers arrived dry to the customers.
- In a nutshell, the manufacturer is unable to correct the problem and provide Stampin' Up! with a solution. Therefore the product line has been discontinued.
- The good news is that Stampin' Up! is committed to ONLY selling the BEST products available, so rather than ship a defective product and continue to send replacements, they have made this decision.
- The Memento Black Ink pad and refill will still be available (and that's great news because it's a fabulous black pad!)
- What should you do?
1. If you currently have a pack of Blendabilities on backorder that you purchased, do nothing, you will receive a refund from Stampin' Up! within the next month.
2. If you have selected a free pack of Blendabilities from hostess rewards or from a Sale a Bration choice and they are on backorder or defective, please complete the survey (CLICK HERE) - have your original order number handy - and you will be able to select a replacement Sale a Bration or hostess item.
3. If you feel you have a defective package of Blendabilities, please contact Stampin' Up! Demo Support at 1 800 STAMPUP.
4. If you need ideas for coloring your images, we still have our great Stampin' Write Markers here, our Blender Pens here, and our AquaPainters sold here to use with your Stampin' Up! ink pads.
Note: due to the unavailability of the Blendabilities as part of the advertised Sale a Bration offering, some of the other 14 Sale a Bration products MAY run out.. stamp sets will be available through 3/31/15, but the other items MAY risk selling out.