Monday, October 20, 2014

Happy 75th Birthday, Dad!

My parents came out to Chicago to visit last week.  My sister and I thought we make the occasion a family reunion; so both of my nephews came too.  We had a wonderful time and took some family photos at the Chicago Botanical Gardens.

My dad will be 75 tomorrow.  He's the best dad ever!  All he ever wants is peace and quiet (does that mean we aren't?).  Happy Birthday, Dad!  We love and miss you oodles!



Stamp Sets: Fall Fest, Headline Numbers and Really Good Greetings
Cardstock: More Mustard, Whisper White and Howlstooth & Scaringbone dsp
Ink: Chocolate Chip and More Mustard
Accessories: Big Shot, multipurpose platform, Deco Labels framelits, 1/4" More Mustard grosgrain ribbon, Regals Collection designer buttons, mustard twine, glue dots, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment