Saturday, August 16, 2014

Make A Birthday Wish

Summer vacation ends on Monday when schools starts up again.  I had visions of posting on my blog daily - so wrong!  I thought I'd have lots of time - wrong again!  Summer vacation is when children what all of your undivided attention.  School means parents have their own time.

I've been in a creative funk for a few weeks and I'm terribly behind on getting a birthday to one of my nephews.  Thank goodness for Paper Pumpkin!  The July package came to my rescue to get a card done for him.


This card is the standard follow the directions in the kit card.  All I needed was a glue dots for the solid silver star I added to the inside of the card.  I love having all the work done for me sometimes - creation, preparation etc.  This time I just needed to put it together.  It was so easy.  If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment