Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Try Stamping on Tuesday Challenge 175

My card is for a very dear friend's birthday.  She is only two weeks younger than I, but we've shared lots of life's ups and downs.  My card is for the Try Stamping on Tuesday sketch challenge 175.



I replaced the bow on the sketch with a popped up butterfly to keep the card flat for mailing purposes.  It's a bright and cheery card, just like BJ.  Here's my version:


Stamp Sets: Flower Shop and Papillon Potpourri
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White and Gingham Garden dsp
Ink: Island Indigo and Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Blossom punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, Pansy punch, 3/8" Melon Mambo striped organdy ribbon, and dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. It's always fun to get a bright and cheery card...especially from a life long friend! Great idea to put the butterfly in place of the bow. It's always fun to think outside the box...at least I think it is. :) Thanks for sharing your card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete