Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Island Floral Basket

I haven't posted regularly for a while.  We've been getting my daughter ready for a month long trip back home with her Daddy's family.  She started off flying to South Dakota to see her BFF from Idaho who was at her Grandma's house.  After spending the weekend there, they drove to Casper, Wyoming.  On that drive they stopped to visit Mount Rushmore.  Yesterday, they drove from Casper to Pocatello, Idaho.  My DD is with one of her cousins today.

I was asked to create some Island Floral flowers.  I made four each in three different colors.  Aren't they adorable?  Here's what they look like:




Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Big Shot, Island Floral die, glue dots, sticky strip, and Vanna White yarn in Fern.

No comments:

Post a Comment