Monday, March 10, 2014

Back to Posting

Hello all, I'm back to posting.  My daughter is out of the hospital, but we are still driving back and forth for some outpatient therapy.  I've found a Panera Bread that has free WiFi; so I'm setting up shop here during the day.

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the scallop tag topper punch?  I do!  I've made a few more cards using this punch as a card closure.  I'll share one of them with you today.




Stamp Set: Secret Garden, Petite Petals and Remembering Your Birthday
CardstocK: Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, and Sweet Sorbet dsp
Ink: Basic Black, Pool Party
Accessories: petite petal punch, scallop tag topper punch, Secret Garden framelits, basic pearls, Sweet Sorbet accessories

It's this card so cute!  I used some of the cork pieces from the Sweet Sorbet accessories kit as a border on the bottom of the card and the Pool Party baker's twine comes in the kit too.  The little pearls in the center of the petite petals on the outside of the card add a touch of elegance.

No comments:

Post a Comment